Monday, January 01, 2007
posted by Mack Collier @ 12:19 AM,
- At 12:08 AM, Mario Sundar said...
Happy New Year, Mack!
I look forward to a year filled with thought-provoking blog conversations!
Thanks for being an inspiration and a great blogging buddy.
- At 11:17 PM, CK said...
You are just too stealth. Or too slick.
Keep on surprising and commun-i-tizing.
- At 4:28 PM, Ann Handley said...
OOOooooooooooo...... I'm tingling with anticipation!
- At 8:49 PM, Mack Collier said...
Thanks Mario, 2006 was very good to you, can't wait to see what 2007 has in store!
Stealth? Cryptic? Surprises? Nah....
PS: Watch this space ;)
- At 10:09 PM, Roger von Oech said...
These people are:
• the official spokespeople of Kohl's (see next post)?
• the members of a 160+ (years) mixed medley relay (swimming)
• red-people living in blue states (or was it blue-people living in red states)?
• beneficiaries of the z-list meme?
• knowledgeable about Henry Winkler?
• the four horsemen of the Blogcalypse?
- At 8:46 AM, tammy vitale said...
ah, sarah mc. Good listening.
- At 10:52 AM, Mack Collier said...
Then you'll want to stay tuned Tammy ;)