Sunday, January 28, 2007

Where the hell is the third episode of Mind The Gap?!?

Unfortunately, it's being held hostage by GoDaddy. I've recorded the episode and have been trying all weekend to upload it to the GoDaddy Quick Podcast server thingie, but it never goes through. The first 2 episodes went up fine, but for some reason it doesn't like this one (which is the same size as the other 2). So I'll hopefully have it up by tomorrow.

But in the meantime, you can check out the new blog I've set up just for Mind The Gap, and I've also added the ability to let you play the episodes right on the blog.



Technorati Tags:
, ,

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

We miss your Alabama accent! Missing the episode itself too!

Mack Collier said...

Lolly would you believe I just got a Google search referral for the term "downloadable Alabama accents". That's a first ;)