Sunday, May 14, 2006

Template tinkering

I'm still playing around with the layout of the Garden, as you can see. If you haven't noticed, I've added an 'Email me' link on the sidebar to the right. If you need to get in touch with me, just click there and fire off an email to me.

Also, I added a 'Marketing With the Community By Joining Them' section as well. This is a 4-part series of posts that I wrote during the week before the blog actually went 'live', at the end of March. At the time, my thinking was get plenty of content up on the blog before I 'announced' it on BMA, so that everyone would come flooding over here from the link at BMA. Well that didn't happen, and as a result, most readers likely missed what is probably some of the best stuff I've written here so far (I think). So I made a special section with all 4 parts right there for you nice and neat ;)

That's it for now. I will continue tinkering, I'm going to get up a section for the Top 25 list, with each weeks' post there, and once I get that squared away, I will add each new week's poll there. If you have any other suggestions for how I could change the format, let me know.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your marketing to the community section isn't showing up yet.

Mack Collier said...

Check on the right sidebar, under the 'Other Places You Can Find Me' section. It's showing up for me with both FireFox and Internet Explorer, although I did notice it is off a bit with IE.

Anyone else having a problem seeing it?

J.D. said...

Be sure to wash your hands when you finish tinkering.

Anonymous said...

I'm only seeing it on the homepage, not on your individual posts. That's what confused me. I normally only see your individual posts cause I use a newsreader.

Mack Collier said...

Clyde I see what you mean, I noticed that as well. I'll have to see if I can find a way to put in on the individual posts without blowing everything up ;) Thanks for the feedback.