Mind The Gap Episode 4 is....

...once again being held hostage by GoDaddy. I recently bought mindthegappodcast.com and was going to use that URL to host the episodes, but GoDaddy is still trying to figure out how after 3 weeks to redirect my podcast episodes to that URL from their previous home, theviralgarden.com.

And GoDaddy sucks, BTW. Thankfully my email question as to WHY episode 4 of MTG is being held hostage has been received by GoDaddy, and I should expect a response within 24 hours.

And one of GoDaddy's competitors should expect to get my hosting business within 24 hours as well.



Technorati Tags:
,


posted by Mack Collier @ 9:42 PM,

5 Comments:

At 10:33 PM, Anonymous CK said...

Sorry. If you're gonna say they suck...why not link to 'em? I made sure and linked to the NRA when I all but said they sucked ;-).

Can't wait for the next eppy.

 
At 12:41 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi,
Was curious to know which provider you went to. We're using GoDaddy for our web application and have had a good run so far. But I was a little concerned when you sadi that they're not up to the mark. Maybe we'll also need to be ready to switch.

 
At 7:54 AM, Anonymous Chris Thilk said...

To be fair, Mack, the GoDaddy staff is probably really busy planning how to raise a fuss over next year's Super Bowl ads. That kind of coordinated efforts eats up a lot of man hours.

 
At 9:54 PM, Blogger Tim Jackson- Masi Guy said...

God, I've been in a cave for a week with no internet and now I come back and I'm in a picture montage talking about Mind The Gap... dude, what gives?

I feel honored to be pictured, if that means I'm not in trouble. If I'm in trouble... then I'm scared.

 
At 9:58 PM, Blogger Mack Collier said...

Tim how could an Alabama boy in San Diego get into trouble?!?

And I just checked, GoDaddy still hasn't redirected the Mind The Gap episodes. As soon as I get a chance to do some checking, I'm canceling my podcast-hosting deal with GoDaddy and getting someone else.

Anyone have any advice on a good podcast hosting service? I've heard good things about Lib-Syn, will probably go with them.

 

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home