If this is your first time here, Viral Community News is my way of highlighting blogs and blog posts that I've come across lately that I wanted to share with the Garden's readers. But this edition is going to be a bit different because this will be the first time I've linked to all of the blogs I have listed here.
People always ask me 'How do you find all these cool blogs?'. Simple, I look for them. I realized months ago that there are a ton of great blogs out that aren't getting much attention, for whatever reason. Normally it's simply a matter of their just starting out and not having a chance to build their community yet. I was once in the same spot with both BMA and here, so I like to do what I can to give these guys a 'jumpstart', and draw some extra attention to them.
Here's some cool marketing and branding and word-of-mouth and viral marketing blogs and posts I found recently(and...and...and):
- Work, In Plain English
- Didn't care for Agency.com's attempt at viral marketing? Cherbert says Saturn's was MUCH better.
- What's Next in Marketing
- 'Customer Service' via Where's My Jetpack?(great blog-name, BTW)
- Geert's moved Brandopia yet again
- Susan was kind enough to email me and let me know about her blog Bird's Eye View
- A big 'welcome back' to Mike Bawden's Much Ado About Marketing. Mike's a great guy and was one of the first commenters we had at BMA. His blog was down for about 6 months but he's back now, so stop by and check it out!