Viral Community News
Wednesday, August 16, 2006
The 'Rookie' Edition
If this is your first time here, Viral Community News is my way of highlighting blogs and blog posts that I've come across lately that I wanted to share with the Garden's readers. But this edition is going to be a bit different because this will be the first time I've linked to all of the blogs I have listed here.
People always ask me 'How do you find all these cool blogs?'. Simple, I look for them. I realized months ago that there are a ton of great blogs out that aren't getting much attention, for whatever reason. Normally it's simply a matter of their just starting out and not having a chance to build their community yet. I was once in the same spot with both BMA and here, so I like to do what I can to give these guys a 'jumpstart', and draw some extra attention to them.
Here's some cool marketing and branding and word-of-mouth and viral marketing blogs and posts I found recently(and...and...and):
- Work, In Plain English
- Didn't care for Agency.com's attempt at viral marketing? Cherbert says Saturn's was MUCH better.
- What's Next in Marketing
- 'Customer Service' via Where's My Jetpack?(great blog-name, BTW)
- Geert's moved Brandopia yet again
- Susan was kind enough to email me and let me know about her blog Bird's Eye View
- A big 'welcome back' to Mike Bawden's Much Ado About Marketing. Mike's a great guy and was one of the first commenters we had at BMA. His blog was down for about 6 months but he's back now, so stop by and check it out!
posted by Mack Collier @ 10:24 AM,
- At 10:02 PM, Mike Bawden said...
Thanks so much for the nice comment. You know I have a great deal of respect for what you've been able to do with BMA and look forward to taking frequent strolls through your viral garden (although that sounds a bit unhealthy, doesn't it?).
It's great to be back.
Brand Central Station
- At 10:17 PM, Mack Collier said...
Thanks Mike, you being back in the saddle means we are all much better off!
- At 1:36 PM, cherbert15 said...
Thanks for linking your readers to my Saturn viral marketing post. Keep on blogging!