Saturday, December 09, 2006

Viral Community News

Tons o' links to get to, so here we go:

1 - Jaynie has the very first episode of BAMCast up at BMA. Very good, quirky and funny as only Jayne can be, give it a listen!

2 - Dave Dolak has started a new website devoted to business branding.

3 - Check out Mark's marketing and advertising blog MortarBlog.

4 - Many of your Daily Fix writers/readers will recognize Stephen Denny from his many thoughtful comments. Here's his blog, Note to CMO.

5 - John Jantsch of Duct Tape Marketing fame has a ton of great pre-release promotions for his new book, so check them out!

6 - Check out Peter's new blogging articles site, Blogging Articles 24X7.

7 - Becky has decided to join the addiction that is blogging, and here's her new blog, Customers Rock! Check it out as she's off to a great start!

8 - Thanks to Roger for just emailing me his story about demonstrating his Ball of Whacks at FAO Schwartz.

9 - My new post is up at Daily Fix, I talk about the need to Blur the Lines between the company and its community, and talk about Willie Davidson's unique approach to 'market research'.

10 - Karen Rynes, Director of Marketing for Jaduka, has come up with a great series of posts examining Social Media.

11 - Finally, a pair of great links from David Armano. First, he has created some great blogging t-shirts.(I agree, 'Eat Sleep Blog' is the winner!) And David has also taken the '2006 in Picture' post and converted everyone's responses into a '2006 in your words' slideshow!





Technorati Tags:
, ,

3 comments:

Karen Rynes said...

Thanks for the mention! The info you provide has been integral to my learning some of the best practices. I'm enjoying passing what I learn on to Jaduka employees & readers.

Unknown said...

Thanks for including my blog, and thanks, too, for the inspiration! I am having lots of fun in the blogosphere so far. Plus, it gives me a platform for sharing my passion.

Anonymous said...

Great round up Mack. I always enjoy these!