Sunday, April 13, 2008

Gonna be in Houston next Sunday?

It's about time for me to hit the road again as next week I'll be speaking on 'Blogging for Business' at the Small Business Marketing Unleashed conference in Houston on next monday, the 21st. But next Sunday night there will be a special networking event that's open to the public! For $10 admission you can get in the door and meet myself and the other speakers at the event as well as fellow small business owners. And all proceeds from the event will benefit the Youth Development Center of Houston!

The speed-networking event will run from 6pm-9pm. Hope to see you there!


Tags:,

Hire Mack!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hey Mark,

Thanks for swinging by my little corner of the blogsphere. Cool beans!

I do wish I could come to your event. Maybe sometime, huh? I'm a faithful reader.

Ro