BMA getting a facelift

Just wanted to give you guys a heads-up that BMA will be getting a new look sometime soon, possibly tomorrow. There will be a new header and a different template, although I've been told it will be similar to the one we have now, which I like. I've seen the new header and it looks really sharp. Also they trimmed the blogroll a bit, tried to focus just on mainly advertising, and a few marketing blogs. This is a big reason why I prefer to link to blogs in posts, because from my experience it sends your blog more visitors than being on the blogroll, and it's a pain to email TZ every time I want another blog put on the blogroll.

Everyone check it out, like I said the plan as of this morning was to 'unveil' the new look tomorrow, so we'll see!

posted by Mack Collier @ 3:17 PM,


At 7:51 PM, Anonymous Andrea Weckerle said...


Thanks for the heads up, I'll have a look. The other "voices" on BMA are good, but I got so used to reading your posts on the site that it feels strange seeing other people there too.

At 10:11 PM, Blogger Mack Collier said...

Well now you know how everyone is going to feel on Media Orchard in a few days ;) Hopefully the other voices will sound as good on BMA as you and Bill will filling in for Scott!

At 12:25 AM, Blogger J.D. said...

Andrea's right. BMA has lost a little bit of its spark to me.

We fear change here. :P

At 10:39 AM, Blogger Mack Collier said...

LOL well no one fears change more than me, but I love the new look of BMA, I was afraid I wouldn't. The one BIG advantage I have in the other guys writing is that it means that I can spend MORE time on writing FEWER posts. A lot of times I would try to crank out 3 posts a day because no one else had written anything that day, and at least one of the posts wouldn't be that good. So this way I have time to write better stuff for BMA, and also write some for here as well. Ideally I want to write something new on BMA and here everyday. In a perfect world I'd put up at least 2 new posts on both blogs, but we'll see.


Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home