* Any tool/widget/site that helps transform a blog's readership from anonymous numbers and IP addresses, into real people with real faces and real lives.
* More great blog series like Tune in Saturdays, Blogger Stories and Buzz Friday.
* Seth allow comments.
* Kathy Sierra start blogging again.
* PR firms stop emailing bloggers asking us to interview writers for magazines so that we can post about their latest article. Instead, I want to see those magazines reach out to bloggers to use them as sources so they can create BETTER articles.
* Every reader of this blog to get as much from what I write here as I get from you.
* Music companies allow bloggers to put a widget on their blog or Facebook page that allows them to play ANY MP3, and SELL that MP3, with the blogger getting a percentage of the sale. If I go to a friend's blog and like the song they are playing, I should be able to buy it right there, and my friend should get a cut of the sale. Terry? Erin?
* AdAge actually do something with the Power150.
* More readers realize that the comments they leave here are usually more interesting than the post they are commenting on.
* A marketing/social media conference with Laura Ries, David Armano, Mike Wagner, Jackie Huba, Joseph Jaffe, Ann Handley, Jordan Behan, CK, Josh Hallett and Karl Long as speakers/panelists.
* Every blogger be as good at creating value and a sense of community in one post as Arun does here.
* More bloggers that are willing to let it all hang out.
* Every reader of The Viral Garden that doesn't have a blog, start one today.
What do you want to see?
Cloud shot via WxMom
Tags:The Viral Garden, Marketing