Friday, September 04, 2009

Subscription drive!

Hey guys, I wanted to make sure everyone knows how to keep up with me on this and the other social sites I am active on.

You can subscribe to The Viral Garden via RSS here, or by email by adding your email address to the form on the right sidebar.

Also, I wanted to make sure everyone knows about my business site that I launched a few months ago, MackCollier.com. This site is aimed more at giving you information about my speaking/training and social media and marketing consulting services. The content there is aimed at companies that are new to social media, and are either thinking about using social media, or have just started. So it's more 'Blogging and Social Media 101', whereas the content here is a bit more advanced.

So if you're interested, please subscribe to MackCollier.com by clicking here. BTW, if you would like to get more information about my social media consulting services, please email me. Most of my clients are small to mid-sized businesses, and B2C companies. Blogging/social media strategies as well as customer-evangelist programs are my specialties.

Now, if you'd like to follow me on other social sites, you can find me on Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, Delicious, SlideShare and Friendfeed.

Thanks guys, and make sure to have a great weekend!

No comments: