Friday, October 31, 2008

Will I see you at Learn About Web?

Next Friday, I'll be making my first trip out to the Pacific Northwest to the Kennewick area of Washington state for Learn About Web. Learn About Web is a small biz conference put on by Craig Sutton and the good people at Bright Web Marketing. It's focused on getting small businesses up to speed on online marketing, and I'll be speaking on Blogging for Business. My good friend Jennifer Laycock will be giving the keynote. Here's the class schedule, and for $129, it really is a steal. Unfortunately I will be in and out pretty quickly, but if anyone is planning on making the event, definitely let me know so we can meetup while you're there!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

How is the world of the web in that part of Washington, Mack? Living in Massachusetts, that's a far trek for me - but maybe we can meet up somewhere closer!