Interview with Rich and Forts is up

Maria recently interviewed me via Facebook for Rich and Fort's blog. We talked about social media and how it's changing the 'marketing realities'. The blog also has interviews up with Paul Chaney and Geoff Livingston.

You can read the interview here. BTW Maria is based in Bulgaria, and without Facebook we would have never 'met'. The 'real' world may still be round, but the online world is definitely flat.


Email Me

posted by Mack Collier @ 3:48 PM,


At 12:32 AM, Anonymous Paul Chaney said...

What, I don't get a link too?

At 7:50 AM, Blogger Mack Collier said...

Paul I didn't think you were still blogging, if you are give me a link and I'll be happy to add it!

At 1:43 AM, Anonymous Maria Sokolova said...

Dear Mack,

Thank you so much for sharing!

Each idea, each point of view add value to the process of exchanging ideas. I hope you enjoyed this experience as much as I did.

Paul Chaney and Geoff Livingston, and many more professionals shared their point of view to enlarge the scope of marketing and to prove that marketing is a science that changes everyday and we, as marketers have to be prepared to face these changes.


Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home